Tier 1 - Universal
- High quality core instruction for ALL students.
Tier 2 - Targeted instruction (small group or one on one)
- Provided in addition to core instruction
- evidence-based interventions for academics / behavior must be provided 3 to 5 times per week for 20 to 30 minutes
- progress monitor once every two weeks
Tier 3 - Intensive instruction (small group or one on one)
- Evidence-based interventions for academics / behavior must be provided daily for 30 minutes or more
- Individual Reading Plan (IRP) must be created based on student's deficit area
- Progress monitor once every week
*Please contact Ms. Brittaney Boyd, MTSS Coordinator at 662-459-8005 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.